Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm back

I already miss it

After 3 weeks of deserved (or maybe not) holidays in Portugal here I'm back to my debrecen's life. I almost remained in Portugal for a couple of days more because of the strange Lisbon airport organization!!
Just to summarize, I was so late to the flight that they had to put again the stairs to the airplane. The doors were already closed, and the plain was almost ready to go. Um stresse do caralho, in perfect Portuguese.
Even tough here I'm, depressed because is not cold and there is no snow, only rain. It was the first New Year's Eve in ten that didn't have snow.
Well, when I will have the promised temperatures and snow I'll post some pictures here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Acho que da Hungria tinhas outras promessas com maior prioridade do que o frio e a neve!

;)

P.S.: Tou fodido contigo!!! Vieste cá e não te vi...

Anonymous said...

Um verdadeiro streK do caralho. Uma real curta-metragem portuguesa. Para recordar e rir pa caralho. Apesar de tudo foi lindo!!