Sunday, July 01, 2007

Presentation

Today I made my first presentation in English to a broad audience. I was so nervous, like I have never been in my life. Unfortunately I don't have a video from it to see how bad my English gets when my brain is stopped. Even worst than usually :P. Finally was not that bad and people understood what was my message I think!
After this meeting, I have one day more at work, then my parents come this Tuesday for a week and after Portuguese sun for one month.
See you there guys!!

3 comments:

LPE said...

Maricas!
tantos cursos de communication of science para nada! DA proxima faz como o Sarkozy. ;-)

Tiago

Anonymous said...

Só não percebi uma coisa no teu texto... "...how bad my English gets when my brain is stopped." Mas tu afinal tens cérebro??? :P

Bem, como se costuma dizer, o mais difícil é sempre a primeira vez! A partir de agora serás um orador sublime!

Força Duartinho!

um abraço,

Rui

Unknown said...

Espero que apareças por cá a tempo de ir à faculdade para te pagar umas "mines" :p