Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Golaço

Hoje marquei o golo da minha vida no campeonato da universidade, uma bomba a seguir ao meio campo com a bola a entrar no sítio onde dorme a coruja!!!!!!!! O Attila a amortecer de peito para mim e eu sem deixar cair de pé direito! Zauuuu Ganhamos 9-4 e estamos nas meias finais do Campeonato da Universidade!!!

I scored the goal of my life today, one of those I'll never repeat. The goalkeeper pass the ball to Attila, he pass it to me with the chest and I shoot without letting the ball fall on the ground!!! Just after the midfield line!! The ball enter near the far post. And that was the 3-2 for us! We won 9-4 in the end and we qualified for the semi-finals of the University championship!

1 comment:

Ruairi said...

pity there's no video of that... I'm sure it was great!!! Maybe TP will learn from you someday in the very near future... I hope... ihihihihi ;)

Ah, a proposito de futebol... o Andrea foi operado ao joelho! Correu tudo bem! Esta em fase de recuperacao! Acho que vai recuperar rapido... Eu sei que recuperaria, se tivesse uma enfermeira Sueca privada... como ele!!! ;)

abraco