Sunday, November 30, 2008

Debrecen-Bupadest-Lisbon-Madrid-Albacete

In a weekend I travel between all these cities! In the middle a lot of adventures, including me forgetting something really important in a stupid place, but got it back after luckily, someone forgetting me in an airport, but also this was solved.
The pit-stop in Lisbon allow me to see my parents, avó lá-lem and Joãozinho, have dinner at Tia Laurinda's with Guiduxa, Tiago and Pipoca and another one of those nights with my cousin Luis, starting in Bairro Alto and going down till Cais do Sodré, with the usual stop in Bica by the middle!
Now, work hard in Albacete, and in the 20 I'll be in Portugal again!

1 comment:

A família Marto Mouro said...

q inveja. eu tb quero ir jantar à tia laurinda...e sair p o bairro com o luis... e bricar com a Pipoca
nunca mais chega o natal

qto a perder coisas imptes, há coisas q nunca mudam :-) pelo menos apareceu.