Saturday, July 25, 2009

Japan

Well, here I am in Kyoto. In the posts that follow you can see my recent videos from Tokyo. Once I made a post about the small differences between Hungary and Portugal, well, here they don't exist because they are huge.
Starting with the food (and no, they don't eat only raw fish), then by the way they salute, the way they behave in public transports, their mobiles (the only mobile similar to ours is the iphone), their way of dressing, their toilets (which allow us to wash our private forward and back parts :P) ans so on.
I advise to everybody to visit the country, though don't do as I did, bring an umbrella!

One thing I would like to underline is how helpful people in these country are, at least, for foreigners. Twice people came to me asking if I needed help to buy a ticket, for example, just some hours ago when I arrive to Kyoto and there was no english in the vendor machine. Another good example was when I went to visit Rinken Institute in Tokyo. I got lost while searching for the correct building. I asked informations to a lady, and she not only took me to the building as she just left me when we found the office I should go, deviating completly from her own way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Luckyyyy ! :)
I was planing to go there too this summer. But not possible.
Next time.
At least I'll be able to ask you what I shouldn't forget.
But if you need help on some basic word in Japanese just ask :P
Besos