Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ferenc Gyurcsany

Well, you won't believe who was in the Building that I work today.
The guy that inflame the Hungarian public society. Yes, the one, Ferenc Gyurcsany.
Now you ask. Master, who is Ferenc Gyurcsany? (pareço o herman na roda dos milhões :P)
Well, it´s the Hungarian Prime-Minister.
Was really funny to see everybody really excited with is arriving, even if almost no one has great feelings for him in this moment.
Of course, he arrived in a luxurious Audi A8, full extra, with 3 police cars in front of his, and parked in a walking zone.
I always ask myself, do they really deserve (politicians) a different treatment from regular people.
Where is the democratic principle, that everybody is equal (no, I'm not confusing with Communism, we just have to think in the French Revolution principles, which origin the modern democracies). In this small details they show who they are.
Ok, I'm just angry, because for the first time of my life I'm paying taxes, for guys like him, being carried around in Audi and with hundreds of bodyguards.
Enough of political dissertation.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Diz lá que preferias pagar impostos que iam parar às mãos do Valentim Loureiro ou da Fátima Felgueiras! :p

Podias era ter chamado corrupto à vontade ao gajo que ele não te ia perceber e a polícia não te dava porrada.

LPE said...

life sucks...