Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Lunch

Me and the four cooks.Polish soup
Ana's chicken rice, there is no duck in this country
What a nice table
Latvian eggs Fight
Elina and Liliana
Twin Anas, guess who is Portuguese and who is Polish

For Easter I had a really international lunch at my place! Soop was Polish, main dish Portuguese and salad was Latvian. Best thing was that I didn't have to cook! Four girls cooking for me :P! But of course everything was delicious, and I have to thank Ana, Liliana, Elina and Anna to have made Easter less difficult to spend away from the family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah!..oh, ops, it was easter time...I mean, heaven yeah: The best chicken rise in the world! :) lov u my friends, I had such a great easter lunch with all of u!
Million kisses**

Anonymous said...

Wow, 4 girls only for you, what a nice Easter time ! ;o)

Baci

Ruairi said...

Hummm... bunies for Easter... Tasty ;)