Monday, August 30, 2010

An end has a start! And a great midle!

For the last weeks I was thinking about this moment, the time to write my farewell message on my blog's wall! I have to admit it is not easy at all! It is difficult to put in words the amazing experience these last four years were to me!
Debrecen will stay in my heart for ever and definitely I'll return to visit the friends I have left there! I will miss you, which kept the keys of the gates of Debrecen for me!
Also, I hope to meet all the others who are not there anymore, spread around the four corners of the world! It was a pleasure to share time with all of you in my magyar experience!
This last four years will be kept locked with golden keys in my memory!
I hope to see you soon in Helsinki, the door of my house is open to mindenki!
Thank you! 

Agora uma palavra especial para vocês! Tugas com quem partilhei uma grande parte dos meus momentos! Durante 4 anos a torneira Erasmus encheu o meu copo de amizades com pessoas extraordinárias!
Espero continuar a encontrar-vos no nosso jardim à beira mar plantado!
Obrigado




Ps. This blog will still be active in the following weeks to post some more things! And yes, another blog will appear for my Suomi time!

No comments: